2023 Spring Season
All athletes will need to complete their AAU registration PRIOR to this year’s tryouts. This can be done HERE.
Use club code: WYDF55
Be sure to enter and double check your birth date
AAU Registration Cost: $14
Print off confirmation and bring to tryouts
If you tried out for a Capital team, here’s what happens next:
- We plan to post teams by mid-week. We will post by tryout numbers on our home page (www.faroutvolleyball.com), but you will also receive an email if you make a team.
- Please refer to the Payment Plan spreadsheet on the website for more information on amounts and due dates.
- You can start the cookie fundraiser once you have been placed on a team.
- Cookie orders and money will be due the week of December 6th. Please turn all order forms into your coach.
- Capital Cookie order pick up will be either December 16th or 17th.
- Checks for cookies should be made out to FaR Out VBC and you should turn in the amount for all the cookies you sell. Then we will be able to go in the website and add a discount to your payment plan once we know the amount you sold.
- Practice schedules will be posted on the website along with team placements.
WHAT SHOULD WE EXPECT DURING THE TRYOUT PROCESS?
Before the Tryout
Online registration is essential for a smooth tryout process. Online registration should be completed 24 hours prior to the first tryout for your age group.
NEW THIS YEAR:
All athletes will need to complete their AAU registration PRIOR to this year’s tryouts. This can be done at: https://play.aausports.org/joinaau/multimembershipapplication.aspx
– Use club code: WYDF55
– Be sure to enter and double check your birth date
– AAU Registration Cost: $14
– Print off confirmation and bring to tryouts.
Day of the Tryout
You should arrive 30 minutes prior to the start of your tryout time. This will allow to you to check in, verify your information, and try on product samples for uniforms. Players will receive their tryout t-shirt and begin their tryout. Parents will be asked to attend a brief meeting at the start of the tryout. Information will be handed out to players following their tryout with details on the steps necessary after the tryout.
A $65 tryout fee is collected when you register for tryouts. This is non-refundable and does not go toward your club dues for the season.
After the Tryout
Once all evaluations for an age group have been completed, tryout results will be posted on our website. You will also receive an email notifying you of your team placement. You will be directed back to the website to confirm your placement and arrange payment for the season.